From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Idea - Cordova dev hangout
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:54:33 GMT
Looks like there is enough support here, which is great as I'de love to
meet everyone.

I've set up a doodle to help schedule a time for next week:
http://doodle.com/fbdqcxn82rmr65yw

Please select the times that work for you (note, it defaults to san
francisco time).  Also, yell at anyone who doesn't check this
list regularly but you think might want to show up.

-Michal

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com