From Gord Tanner <g...@tinyhippos.com>
Subject Re: Channel.fire() and onPause/onResume
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:46:20 GMT
I know there was some talk on the mailing list awhile ago of replacing the
channel module with something a little simpler.

If we do want to patch this issue I would suggest having this done at
construction time.

var deviceready = channel.create('deviceready', channel.types.once);
var pause = channel.create('pause', channel.types.refireable);

(naming in example above is for discussion purposes only ;) )

--
Gord Tanner
Senior Developer / Code Poet