From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is the Apache copyright header necessary in project.pbxproj files?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 19:04:30 GMT
That's a good question. I only added it because Apache RAT was
complaining (and on check-in I discard the change to remove the Apache
header). I think the threshold is whether it is a "creative" work,
which IMO I don't think it is (and if all of us can agree, I believe).

There was an old thread regarding this, with precedence in other projects.