incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 18:03:27 GMT
+1

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Michael Brooks
<michael@michaelbrooks.ca> wrote:
> +1 Jesse's release schedule
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I can tag Friday, the rest of the week is gone, outside of a few hours
>> today.
>> Still a few cleanup issues I want to resolve for a source release.
>>
>> How does this schedule sound?
>>
>> 2.1.0rc1 : Aug 24th
>> 2.1.0rc2 : Aug 30st
>> 2.1.0 : Sept 4th ( after Labour day weekend )
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Michael Brooks
>> <michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:
>>
>> > I don't mind tagging the RC1, but this week most of the Adobe team will
>> be
>> > part-time at best.
>> >
>> > On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Bryce Curtis <curtis.bryce@gmail.com
>> > >wrote:
>> >
>> > > +1
>> > >
>> > > On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>> > > > Sweet, its just a src release anyhow. Perhaps, if you guys feel ok
>> > > > doing this, we tag 2.1.0rc1 this wk?
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > > On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Shazron Abdullah <shazron@gmail.com
>> >
>> > > wrote:
>> > > >> +1
>> > > >>
>> > > >> On 2012-08-17, at 6:23 PM, Simon MacDonald <
>> simon.macdonald@gmail.com
>> > >
>> > > wrote:
>> > > >>
>> > > >>> I'm in favour of an end of August release. There are bug fixes
in
>> > > Android
>> > > >>> that need to get out there too.
>> > > >>>
>> > > >>> Simon
>> > > >>> On Aug 17, 2012 9:07 PM, "Jesse" <purplecabbage@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> > > >>>
>> > > >>>> There were a number of issues with the 2.0.0 distribution
on the
>> WP7
>> > > side,
>> > > >>>> the majority of which I have now resolved.
>> > > >>>>
>> > > >>>> I am wondering how everyone else feels about either distributing
a
>> > > patched
>> > > >>>> version 2.0.1 or going to 2.1.0.
>> > > >>>> I would rather not wait until the end of Sept, as is our
current
>> > > timeline
>> > > >>>> for 2.1.0.  Seems like a long time for us to leave it
alone when
>> > > there are
>> > > >>>> urgent fixes near ready to go.  How do people feel about
a
>> > end-of-aug
>> > > >>>> release?
>> > > >>>>
>> > > >>>> Thoughts?
>> > > >>>>
>> > > >>>> Cheers,
>> > > >>>>  Jesse
>> > > >>>>
>> > > >>>> --
>> > > >>>> @purplecabbage
>> > > >>>> risingj.com
>> > > >>>>
>> > >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> @purplecabbage
>> risingj.com
>>

Mime
View raw message