From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Request: Can we add the platform to cordova-js commits?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 19:30:41 GMT
I often review the checkins in incubator-cordova-js to keep tabs on what is
changing.   I am selfishly, generally only interested in global or iOS
related commits.  While I know what platforms most committers generally
work on, it would nice be to be able to tell from the commit comment what
platform was affected.  Thus, I'm asking if people will include the
platform in the first line of the comment for commits to
incubator-cordova-js (or at least in one of the comments in a group of
commits).  This would also be helpful in phonegap-plugins.

thanks,
-becky