From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Prettifiers
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 18:07:42 GMT
So, as a committer whose code isn't always as clean as could be, I'm all in
favor of tools that help me to fix my bad habits. I like the hint feature
of cordova-js.    I'll at least go back to the style guide and make sure my
xcode settings are correct as I recently re-installed.  However, if you
work on more than one project (open source or otherwise) sometimes it is
hard to keep all of the coding "rules" straight between the different
groups.

-becky