From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Updated iOS Upgrade instructions for ARC
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:47:33 GMT
In anticipation of checking in the changes for iOS conversion to use ARC, I
also updated the Upgrade docs for iOS.   I would appreciate it if someone
could give this a quick review as I'm not really sure how much to document
the new "make" or install process.  For now,  I just refer to updating the
source via git since this is intended for folks using the edge version.  It
will need to be updated for the official 2.1 release.

https://github.com/becka11y/incubator-cordova-docs/tree/ARC

thanks,
-becky