From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject cutting our first official apache release
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:55:58 GMT
I'd like for us to aim to cut an Apache Cordova release. The idea
we're bouncing now is that our Apache releases are source only
packages and we save the binary releases for downstream projects (like
that phonegap thing you may have heard of). This should decouple
release woe, aka coho, from the framework authoring concerns.

Our next apache board report is dues Sept 5th --- and having a release
ready to go for that date would be admirable but maybe too soon?

(We have in the past tended to hold off until end of September for the
next point release after our last sprint.)

This would give us the final checkmarks to achieve TLP status which
would be cool to do for our one year Apache incubation anniversary. =)