From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Adding a new option to the W3C contactOptions item
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:19:15 GMT
Agreed, I started a sketchy look at things on the wiki roadmap page
[1]. Makes sense to start auditing in their own rights. Priority, from
my perspective, is getting the tooling solid enough that we can
add/remove plugins (cordova core) to make transitioning between
versions of plugins easier on devs. (Which is not to say we don't
start the general audit.)

I started a sub-page to start tracking this stuff. [2]

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RoadmapProjects
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/Contacts