From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [All Platforms] Open url in external browser: ChildBrowser core plugin
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 21:35:40 GMT
I think we should back off on new APIs until plugin tooling (discovery
esp) is solid (so we can install/remove). We def want to make it a
supported API but probably do not want to roll new code into
platforms.

SEPARATE THREAD: The API for childbrowser should be window.open w/ a
polyfill for target=blank to be in harmony w/ browsers and our goal of
compatibility/obsolescence.