From Brian>
Subject Re: [All Platforms] Open url in external browser: ChildBrowser core plugin
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 21:35:40 GMT
I think we should back off on new APIs until plugin tooling (discovery
esp) is solid (so we can install/remove). We def want to make it a
supported API but probably do not want to roll new code into

SEPARATE THREAD: The API for childbrowser should be w/ a
polyfill for target=blank to be in harmony w/ browsers and our goal of

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Shazron <> wrote:
> We've had a lengthy discussion about this (search the archives).
> Consensus was to use ChildBrowser as a core plugin. When can this be
> scheduled for all platforms?

View raw message