From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [Android] W3C Widget Spec Work: Changing Plugin to Feature
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 00:55:02 GMT
I'm for it. I know its looking like plugins themselves will use a
package.json but, as Ralph Waldo Emerson would say:

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."

A consistent native project metafile is needed. The format, we can
polish up later.