From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Keypress Refactoring
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:56:26 GMT
I like the idea of a lower level API for meeting the use case and
providing the opportunity for a higher level polyfill.

Seems like a mapping file would be unwieldy and should be in the
user-space plugin land. The issue here, of course, is that we'll need
to document these edges and I think that might be just as messy.

Curious what the other platforms are experiencing with this. Windows
Phone certainly has some weird buttons. BlackBerry too.