From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 18:20:37 GMT
Hi Mike, you've come to the right place! Currently the plugin tooling
is being implemented by Anis, Fil, Michael, and myself. (sorry for the
delayed response / many of us are on a summer break after shipping
2.0)

We're loosely collaborating using this list, git, and these wiki pages:

- http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/PluginDesign
- http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommandLineToolingDesign

The dev is taking place a Cordova/Labs branch which you can preview on
the Github mirror here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-labs/tree/cordova-client

You will want to start by reading up on our contrib process in the wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributerWorkflow

And in the case of labs projects everything stays on its own branch
until such a time that we feel its solid for its own repo.

* * *

Let me know any q's!