From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Cordova on Win 8 Metro
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 22:02:09 GMT
FTR, multiple simultaneous impls of a beta platform is perfectly
acceptable. Gives us the ability to compare/contrast approaches which
is what will start happening now.

First considerations should be what do we reuse, and where. Given the
nature of cordova-win8 (or whatever it ends up being called) is
javascript the bulk of that code will exist in the cordova-js project
and the a wrapper/convenience project with cli tools for
create/debug/etc will need to exist too of course.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Shah, Prital B <prital.b.shah@intel.com> wrote:
> Jesse,
>
> Actually we did not.
>
>  And we are working on Apache Cordova version 1.7.
>
> The license of Jsexec is MIT and Iconic.zip has a Ms-Pl license.
>
> Thanks
> Prital

on things like IconicZip + jscex