From Andrew Grieve <agri...@google.com>
Subject Changing default JS->Native bridge mode on iOS
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:37:08 GMT
Looks like some users have found that it fixes their problem:

Options are:
1) Leave default as the iframe and tell users to change it if it causes
them problems
2) Change the default to the iframeless version. It's a bit slower, but
still quite fast.
3) Have the default be based on their OS version.

I'd like to go with #2 because I think iframes have been the source of
trouble for more bugs than just this CSS scrolling one (I've seen them mess
up touch events on android before).

Any objections?