From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Updating the Website
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 18:02:11 GMT
I have a change to add a search box right on cordova.io's main page so that
it's easier for people to search JIRA (and so that it's easier for myself
as well!)

Following the instructions here:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/UpdatingTheWebsite
I get stuck up on the commit stage. It doesn't like my password.

Possible that I'm using the wrong password, but possible that I don't have
perms?

Side note - the search template I'm using is:
var queryTemplate = '(summary ~ "%1" OR description ~ "%1" OR comment ~
"%1") AND project = CB AND resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY created';

Any improvements on the query?

Andrew