From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Android version support level in Cordova 2.0.0?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:12:57 GMT
In my playing with Android, I've had some issues with this as well. Here's
what I've found:

In the template AndroidManifest, it specifies version level 8 (should this
be 7 then?):

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-android.git;a=blob;f=bin/templates/project/AndroidManifest.xml;h=9e9abcdf9273a5d5c38c71481e8de71761c617e2;hb=HEAD#l60

The framework AndroidManifest specifies version 2 (this should certainly
match the template's value):

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-android.git;a=blob;f=framework/AndroidManifest.xml;h=92f66f449b31fefd8edd969d1cc4bc363a5d709f;hb=HEAD#l67

Once updating the value in the framework's manifest, Eclipse complains
about one of CordovaWebView's constructors calling a super-constructor that
is new in API version 11 (privateBrowsing).

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-android.git;a=blob;f=framework/src/org/apache/cordova/CordovaWebView.java;h=f7f2be6f7bd87ed89abe44dc99dca9e2bbe4c384;hb=HEAD#l161

Adding @TargetSdk(11) fixes this warning. Is that the correct fix though?