From Andrew Grieve <agri...@google.com>
Subject Android misses screen repaints when debugger is connected
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 00:44:43 GMT
This happens to me on both device and emulator.

For me, it's fairly consistently happening on the Network Connection page
in the mobile spec. I'll open the page, and click the button and nothing
happens. Rotating the screen makes the messages appear.

I'm guessing this is all fine (yet annoying) because I haven't seen it
happen when the debugger is not connected, but I'm wondering if others have
noticed this behaviour?

Andrew