From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Request: Can we add the platform to cordova-js commits?
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 15:59:15 GMT
I'm guilty of doing a JS commit this week and I got annoyed myself when
looking in the history and it didn't say the platform in the message. Might
be worth using some git hooks for this purpose:

http://git-scm.com/book/en/Customizing-Git-Git-Hooks

Even if we didn't use a hook to enforce the [label] structure, we can use
one to set the default commit message and have it include a reminder to
mention the affected platforms.