From Jesse MacFadyen <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-js webOS compass
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 13:42:09 GMT
Can you do something like this :?

https://github.com/purplecabbage/incubator-cordova-js/tree/master/lib/win8metro

The pre-exec Accelerometer code is unchanged, and the results mapped back.
 All overriding is done inside the 'proxy'.

Cheers,
  Jesse

On 2012-08-08, at 5:14 AM, "Leutwyler, Markus" <markus.leutwyler@hp.com>
wrote:

Probably a question for Jesse

I'm having a bit of trouble implementing the Compass functionality for
cordova.js webOS port

The common plugins for Accelerometer and Compass differ in how the call the
native side.
For webOS, the compass implementation is very close to what the playbook
implementation uses: window.addEventListener("compass",...)
Can I overwrite/add to the functionality of the common plugin to make this
work?

Markus