From Paul Plaquette <paul.plaque...@linux.intel.com>
Subject Re: Cordova gain Tizen support !
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:57:29 GMT
Hi,

we have more stuff ready to be integrated for Tizen  , with Cordova 2.0.0

please find hereafter their descriptions and the place where they are
publicly available
waiting to be integrated

Cordially,
Paul

-------

** Tizen Cordova Documentation**

-> Cordova Tizen documentation.

available here ("tizen_doc" branch of the "incubator-cordova-doc"
project in my github.com home)

https://github.com/cguiraud/incubator-cordova-docs/tree/tizen_doc

2 commits ready to be integrated upstream:

https://github.com/cguiraud/incubator-cordova-docs/commit/0b70b4a66c095e996b9e0b9aca95ff4dc4d3d53c

https://github.com/cguiraud/incubator-cordova-docs/commit/d99d5be270ea40cbec098037f6bb3628740e2256

-------

** Incubator Cordova JS **

-> Add dynamic CSS (tizen.css file is not needed anymore) and
notification Beep based on HTML5 audio

available here ("tizen_notif" branch of the "incubator-cordova-js"
project in my github.com home)

https://github.com/cguiraud/incubator-cordova-js/tree/tizen_notif

2 commits ready to be integrated upstream:

https://github.com/cguiraud/incubator-cordova-js/commit/870218e03979cb7fb6fcae8cd8532008d163d6cc

https://github.com/cguiraud/incubator-cordova-js/commit/ead36c1dd1f7bc57f6178066455247fc6f9f8736

-------

** Incubator Cordova Tizen **

-> Add Eclipse IDE Samples (including common "hello-cordova") and
templates - with the same layout as others platform projects

available here: Not a fork here as the project has not been mirrored
yet, so it's a project in my github.com home.

https://github.com/cguiraud/incubator-cordova-tizen

--
Paul Plaquette
Senior Software Engineer