From Lorin Beer <lo...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Media API on Android
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 21:24:02 GMT
alright, I've merged your changes with my patch, which still addresses a potential bug (seekOnPrepared
properly resets during the listener regardless of if playback begins or not)

the pull request is here
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/40

On 2012-08-08, at 11:17 AM, Lorin Beer <lorin@adobe.com<mailto:lorin@adobe.com>>
wrote:

CB-1048: Media.play reloads media source on every call
CB-1048 should have been fixed by the patch referenced in the issue comments, please let me
know. I have a completed fix for CB-403 as well, but it was a fairly minor fix, just a few
lines. I'll send the pull request and you can decide if you want to use it.

I believe CB-1129 is an issue with the Mobile Spec, and not native android.

- Lorin

On 2012-08-08, at 10:52 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com<mailto:simon.macdonald@gmail.com>>