From jgranick <...@git.apache.org>
Subject incubator-cordova-ios pull request: Fix compatibility with xcodebuild
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 15:34:09 GMT
GitHub user jgranick opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/42

    Fix compatibility with xcodebuild

    Hi!

    I am building applications with Cordova using the command-line. Unfortunately, the HEAD
revision of the project worked properly when running manually under Xcode, but failed to compile
when using xcodebuild or the Cordova "debug" shell script from the command-line.

    These were the minimal changes which allowed me to compile from the command-line. In order
for this to work, I call xcodebuild on the CordovaLib project and then xcodebuild on my generated
project.

    I will not be offended if you decide to fix the issue in a slightly different way. I just
want Cordova to work out of the box, so the next person won't have trouble :)

    $ git pull https://github.com/jgranick/incubator-cordova-ios master

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/42.patch

----
commit 0f1cbdb23654a3e24a3e451cc4147b32f3fecffe
Author: Joshua Granick <joshua@joshuagranick.com>
Date:   2012-08-08T08:27:37-07:00

    Fixed compatibility with xcodebuild

----