From "Bijan Amirzada" <bij...@codeaurora.org>
Subject RE: Idea - Cordova dev hangout
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:59:15 GMT
I am not familiar with 'hangouts'.  Is this a virtual meetup or in-person
(the link from the hangout pointed to a city in AL) ?

Bijan Amirzada
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum

-----Original Message-----
From: mmocny@google.com [mailto:mmocny@google.com] On Behalf Of Michal Mocny
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:55 AM
To: callback-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Idea - Cordova dev hangout

Looks like there is enough support here, which is great as I'de love to meet
everyone.

I've set up a doodle to help schedule a time for next week:
http://doodle.com/fbdqcxn82rmr65yw

Please select the times that work for you (note, it defaults to san
francisco time).  Also, yell at anyone who doesn't check this list regularly
but you think might want to show up.

-Michal

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com