From "Porlan, Patrick" <patrick.por...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Cordova on Windows 7
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:22:14 GMT
Hi Anis,

I finally encountered the error that you reported. In my case it happens because the program
tries to navigate to an index.html file that does not exist on disk. I'll see if I can catch
this (and other exception cases) and have the program fail gracefully.

Regards,

Patrick Porlan
Intel / Open Source Technology Center
Montpellier, France