From "Porlan, Patrick" <patrick.por...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Cordova on Windows 7
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:00:28 GMT
> > I tried it out. It compiles OK but I am getting this message when I run it.
> >
> > http://imgur.com/mVguO
>
> My guess is that you have not installed IE 9 *and* my IE version check is failing...

So, the version check does seem to work reliably.
There may be something else at play here, perhaps a CR-LF conversion issue when acquiring
the sources. Try cloning the repo in command line:

git clone https://github.com/otcshare/cordova-win7

Aside from that, there may be an issue with the configuration of the browser (access restrictions?)
or with third party programs (antivirus?).

-- Patrick