From "Porlan, Patrick" <patrick.por...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Cordova on Windows 7
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:59:47 GMT
> Wow, awesome news --- what are you guys thinking for next steps? Do
> you want to get this into the Apache repos?

We will need to complete the implementation: things such as storage are not currently supported,
the photo capture only captures a pic at a time, and a healthy dose of bug fixing is to be
expected (e.g. the duration of recorded videos is not correct).

But yes, it would be great to have this hosted by the Apache infrastructure within a few months.

-- Patrick