From "Porlan, Patrick" <patrick.por...@intel.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Cordova on Windows 7
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:35:12 GMT
Hello,

I'm a software engineer working at Intel.

For the past few months I have been writing a program that enables running Cordova applications
on Windows 7. I was recently joined by Regis Merlino, who completely reworked the native <->
js
interface (plus a few others things) so we can reuse much of the shared Cordova JS code.

We feel that now is a good time to publish a first release, even though it's still incomplete
and
untested, in order to show what we are doing and solicit feedback.

Hope you find it interesting: https://github.com/otcshare/cordova-win7

Cheers,

Patrick Porlan
Intel / Open Source Technology Center