From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FileTransfer vs XHR2 - Should we keep improving FileTransfer?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:43:56 GMT
As much as I would like to see it gone, it is a necessity at this point.
How to upload binary files, for example? Need to make sure we cover our
users' core use cases, binary upload being one of them.

Agree with Jesse that would also need to see the viability of moving to
xhr2 across our supported platforms.

I am leaning towards keeping it around for now (maybe discussing a
deprecation plan, and how to replace it with other structs), but would
love to see it gone. What would we need to do to get rid of it long-term?