From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 22:14:28 GMT
I am very excited about this!

The cordova suite of projects have never addressed emulation and my go-to
has always been Ripple.

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Mentors (Jukka?): other than setting up a repository, do you foresee any
issues with moving ahead with this? At the minimum I understand an audit
of the code and decoupling existing code from RIM-specific stuff is a
necessity, as well as a license audit (RAT tool), but, any other issues
you foresee or any recommendations/guidance on moving this forward that
our community could help with?