From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Tag 2.0.0
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:38:15 GMT
I've tagged the JS 2.0.0. We can retag post-testing if necessary.

Platform maintainers, please pull down the latest JS, integrate with your
platform and run through the testing motions.

As a friendly reminder, this should include:

- running through the full mobile spec automated test suite
- running through all mobile spec manual tests and making sure that the
expected behaviors exist

iOS should also be tested against this checklist:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/IOSReleaseChecklist

Android should also be tested against this checklist:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/AndroidReleaseChecklist

This is the 2.0 release, let's make sure it's fkn solid!