From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Adding headers to FileTransfer.upload
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:01:18 GMT
Andrew,

Thanks a lot for this! This is a lot of work and it's great that you
tackled this across a couple of platforms, too.

Agree with you that since the RC is out for 2.0, let's wait until we land
2.0 proper end of this week before we merge your changes into the master.

Usually, a committer would push these sorts of pending changes to a topic
branch on the related repositories. We essentially have this already in
place, the branches simply exist on your GitHub fork :)

I'll keep a reference to this mail in my inbox and we'll revisit / merge
next week. Sound good?