From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.0 RC1?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:49:20 GMT
Markus,

See this commit [1] (Herm's latest commit updating the various files which
include the version tag) for details as to what needs to be done before a
tag.

Also, please check out the Running Tests article [2] on the wiki for the
testing procedure that all maintainers should go through to ensure
platform implementations are working properly.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-webos.git;a=com
mit;h=fa8ac37b2761b38bd5b7549e30e8cf122c20a8a4
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RunningTests

On 7/14/12 12:20 AM, "Leutwyler, Markus" <markus.leutwyler@hp.com> wrote:

>If you tell me what to do, i can :)
>
>Markus
>
>Anis KADRI <anis.kadri@gmail.com> schrieb:
>

>Tagged Bada. Anybody wanna tag WebOS :-) ? Herm is not available this
>week.
>
>On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Tagged 2.0.0rc1 on Android
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Simon MacDonald
>> <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Weird, that doesn't work for me. I gotta head home for supper. Joe if
>>you
>> > want to tag Android to 2.0.0rc1 go for it or I'll look at it tomorrow.
>> >
>> > Simon Mac Donald
>> > http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

>>along
>>3

> [...]
> [...]