incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.0 RC1?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:38:26 GMT
JS is tagged btw

On 7/13/12 12:31 PM, "Joe Bowser" <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

>The mobile-spec test worked for me. I don't know about playing audio
>from the assets folder over http though.
>
>On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Simon MacDonald
><simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Speaking of Lorin's audio branch. Did it work for you? I can play a
>> file off the sdcard but not from the assets folder or over http.
>>
>> Simon Mac Donald
>> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Not at the moment.  I've done the merge of Lorin's audio branch, and I
>>> don't have anything that should prevent a release appearing yet.
>>>
>>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Simon MacDonald
>>> <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Yup, I know Fil posted a new version to Android last night so I assume
>>>> the JS tag will be quick in coming. Do you have anything else to go
>>>> into Android Joe?
>>>>
>>>> Simon Mac Donald
>>>> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> Don't we all have to wait for the JS to be tagged?
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Michael Brooks
>>>>> <michael@michaelbrooks.ca> wrote:
>>>>>> I'm waiting on the migration guides and then incubator-cordova-docs
>>>>>>will be
>>>>>> tagged. I expect to tag in the next few hours.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Michael
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Simon MacDonald
>>>>>><simon.macdonald@gmail.com
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Co-incidentally, Brian just asked the same question on another
>>>>>>>thread.
>>>>>>> Okay, at least we are all in agreement that we need to get on
it. I
>>>>>>> want to check one more think then I'll tag Android to "2.0.0rc1".
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Simon Mac Donald
>>>>>>> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Anis KADRI <anis.kadri@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>wrote:
>>>>>>> > Yes, we should do that today.
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>wrote:
>>>>>>> >> Thanks for starting the thread. I'm ready to cut the
RC1 on
>>>>>>>this end.
>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>> >> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Simon MacDonald
>>>>>>> >> <simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>> >>> Hello all,
>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>> >>> Should we be cutting a 2.0.0 RC1 today/this weekend?
If we
>>>>>>>plan on
>>>>>>> >>> releasing 2.0.0 on PG Day a week from now we should
get a code
>>>>>>>freeze
>>>>>>> >>> and test the flying spagetti monster out of this
release.
>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>> >>> Simon Mac Donald
>>>>>>> >>> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>>>>>>>


Mime
View raw message