From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: config.xml - CB-888
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 05:59:48 GMT
+1 transition period.

But yes Joe, essentially plugins.xml + cordova.xml -> config.xml.

We should definitely have a discussion about formatting! Starting point in
my mind would be build.phonegap.com docs for their use of config.xml. Off
the top of my head and from 35,000 feet:

- <plugin> elements from plugins.xml map to <feature> elements in W3C
config.xml.
- <access> elements from cordova.xml already follow the <access> element
in config.xml.
- same for <preference>

P.S. BlackBerry WebWorks already does all of this so we get it "for free."