From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] - you are needed : to add Tizen, a new platform, to Cordova.js !
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 14:47:57 GMT
I've pinged the infra guys about getting the repository set up. Hope that
can speed things along :/

I can take a look at the javascript pull request early next week, and try
to get the framework running. From what I can tell I need either Ubuntu or
Windows XP to run the SDK, which makes me sad :( any news on the Mac port?

Also, what about device emulator (unless theres a device out in the wild)?