From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Standard Sample Application
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:16:16 GMT
Since tagging 2.0.0, all of our platforms are now consuming the "Standard
Sample Application." Currently, the source for this application is found
under "incubator-cordova-labs:hello-cordova."

I've now kicked up an Apache Infrastructure JIRA issue to create the
repository incubator-cordova-app-hello-world [1]. If you have a moment,
please chim in on the issue so that it can get some love.

Thanks,
Michael