From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Standard Sample Application
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:33:07 GMT
Hey guys,

If you've been following CB-1061 [1], then you know that I've finished
putting together the sample application. The source is on the
"hello-cordova" branch of "incubator-cordova-labs" [2]. You can also view a
web-hosted version on my Github fork [3], but be aware that the web-hosted
version will never fire the `deviceready` event (unless you use the Ripple
emulator).

While you are testing your platform for the 2.0.0 release, can you also
give the application a quick test? If everything looks good, it would be
nice to see this in the 2.0.0 distribution. I'll create sub-tasks on the
issue tracker with the details needed to grab and use the source.

[2]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-labs.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/hello-cordova
[3] http://tinyurl.com/hello-cordova

Thanks,