From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.x series
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:13:26 GMT
You've nailed most of what I had in mind.

To elaborate on shipping 3.x with no built-in APIs:

- isolate each API to a separate plugin repository
    - programmatic installation of a plugin
    - standard format for all APIs
    - these become showcase examples for third-party plugins

Everything else that I have in-mind are sub-tasks on the above points.

Michael