From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Wanting to Contribute to iOS Cordova
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 00:23:49 GMT
Welcome Andrew!

As Fil mentioned, knocking out any JIRA issues assigned to 2.0 is a great
starting point. Just comment on the issue to let everyone know that you're
looking into it and ideally link to your Github fork and branch (for the
specific issue). Shazron and Becky are both extremely active, so they'll be
pumped to have another active contributor.

As a general heads up, it's always good to have your hands in on at least
two platforms. Working with multiple platforms broadens your mind and keeps
you away from a platform-specific mindset. This is especially important
with features such as the command-line interface, which needs to
work consistently across every platform. Even occasionally compiling and
running mobile-spec on another platform (*cough* Android, Mr. Chrome
*cough*) is enough remind yourself of what's different between SDKs.

Michael