From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: [Android] Lifecycle Utility Methods
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:51:04 GMT
I agree with Fil, the Utilities methods are a much better point of entry
than reading up on DroidGap.java.

Joe, before 2.1.0, can you also add documentation around these methods?
We've got a couple large Plugin Documentation tasks in JIRA and I believe
this fits under Native Guides (Lifecycle and API reference).

Michael