From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Volunteer list moderators (Was: remove this dude who keeps bouncing mails)
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 18:53:14 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I now found the right address to unsubscribe.

On a related note, as we approach graduation and the migration of the
mailing lists to @cordova.apache.org, it'll soon be a good time for me
to start preparing to step down as the list moderator.

To do that, I need up to three volunteers to take up the task of
moderating Cordova mailing lists. In practice this means taking care
of corner cases like this one and approving legitimate messages from
new addresses that aren't already subscribed on the list. You'll need
to be a member of the Cordova (P)PMC (to moderate also the private@
list) and comfortable with the ezmlm list manager.

Anyone interested?

BR,

Jukka Zitting