From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] loadUrl, input methods and making the web a thread-safe place
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 05:09:52 GMT
It depends.  For accelerometer, it may not make sense since it would
just plow a series of events over and over again, and we only care
about the current acceleration, which would be fired on the interval.
Basically, we still have the same problem, except that we break the
native callout instead of the keyboard, which is the lesser of the two
evils.  If someone wants both to work, we'll have to either do polling
or go back to the Callback Server.

But yeah, it would be great if we can send something from Java back to
Javascript without it blocking.