From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing 2.0.0RC1 on Android
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:32:02 GMT
Hey

I tried it out on our S2 here, and I didn't get the error on CB-1065.
I'll make sure to take the Samsung device down with me.  I also
couldn't reproduce CB-1078, although that may be a weird Google
auto-updating market silently thing, and it may fix itself.  I'm also
going to be driving down for a good chunk of the day.

See you in Portland.

Joe