From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] W3C Widget Spec Work: Changing Plugin to Feature
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:35:19 GMT
Hey

I know that this is getting annoying, but I've changed the plugins to
use the W3C feature syntax so that in theory you can take a config.xml
document from a build project and put it in the Cordova project and as
long as you have the plugins Service and Namespace values specified,
the plugins should load.  This is based on the work in CB-1108 and can
be found in my repo here:

https://github.com/infil00p/callback-android/tree/widget_work

I added the old hooks so that things don't break, but this should give
us most of what we need.  Please feel free to look at this, and let me
know whether it should go in or just be junked.

Joe