From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag 2.0.0
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 23:26:22 GMT
Hey

I'm getting the usual errors in mobile-spec, and
9 errors on the Galaxy Nexus running 4.1.1,
13 errors on the Nexus S running 2.3.6
11 failing on the ASUS Transformer TF201 running 4.0.3
10 failing on the Samsung Galaxy S2 running 4.0.4

I'm noticing that GPS signal is shitty here at the Oregon Convention
Centre, which is causing every phone that I don't carry with me all
the time to just plain die and not get a signal (tested in Google
Maps), so when that's taken to account, we're down to 9.

The errors appear to mostly be with File and Media.  While it's ideal
to have these fixed, I think that we're pretty consistent and could
probably release 2.0 on Android.

Thoughts?

Joe