From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject FileTransfer vs XHR2 - Should we keep improving FileTransfer?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:41:43 GMT
Hey

There are a lot of requests to improve file transfer to support
multiple files, and have the same header format on upload and
download.  I know that Andrew has been doing work on it, but I want to
know if we should take on the multiple file ticket (CB-200), or if
we're going to deprecate this and go with XHR2 for our File
Upload/Download needs.  I'm assuming moving to XHR2 will require
polyfilling it on Android 2.x, which is fine, but I kind of want to
see some movement on this, since I don't want to give people this as a
First Ticket just to have it deprecated.

Thoughts?

Joe