From Anis KADRI <>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Cordova on Windows 7
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:27:23 GMT
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Porlan, Patrick
<> wrote:
>> > I tried it out. It compiles OK but I am getting this message when I run it.
>> >

>> My guess is that you have not installed IE 9 *and* my IE version check is failing...
> So, the version check does seem to work reliably.
> There may be something else at play here, perhaps a CR-LF conversion issue when acquiring
the sources. Try cloning the repo in command line:
> git clone

I don't know how to clone a repo other than from using "git clone" in git-bash

> Aside from that, there may be an issue with the configuration of the browser (access
restrictions?) or with third party programs (antivirus?).

Since I only used IE once to download Chrome, I can't tell you if
there is an access restriction or anything. I am not very used to IE.
I have never used an antivirus either ;-)

> -- Patrick

View raw message