From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what is the state of the plugin work?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:51:30 GMT
Hi Mike,

Discussion about the plugin system (and any other Cordova specific topic
for that matter) can happen here on the mailing list.

What exactly do you want to know ?

More information about plugin design here [1].

Spec for plugin structure/packaging here [2]

If you have any questions I suggest you just ask them here on the mailing
list.

Regards,

Anis

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/PluginDesign