From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Standard Sample Application
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:39:31 GMT
Hey All,

I remember a while ago we talked about shipping one sample app that works
on most of the platforms. I wanted to restart this discussion in hopes that
we could come to an agreement on one and possibly get it in for 2.0
release.

I think the one that ships with Android would be a great choice to ship
with the other platforms as well. It shows off a bunch of APIs. A little
hard on the eyes but that could be fixed. I could spend some time later
this week cleaning it up and testing it on various devices if people agree.

Open to other suggestions as well.

-Steve